How To Enrol
The first step is to contact the school, by phoning the office on (02)67461033.
Enrolment forms can be downloaded from this website (using the link below), emailed or sent out to you via surface mail, or collected from the front office. The following documents must accompany the Enrolment Form:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copy of the student’s most recent school/pre-school report and NAPLAN reports
- Baptism Certificate (for Catholic enrolments)
- Immunisation History statement
- Proof of Residential Address
- Copy of any family law or other relevant court orders
- If your child is not a permanent resident you will need to provide: Passport & Current Visa.
- If your child is a temporary visa holder you will need to provide: Authority to enrol issued by Temporary Visa Holders Program Unit. This is required for visitor and temporary visa holders.
Once the forms are returned to us, our administration staff will contact you to organise a tour of the school and an interview with the principal.
Applications will then be assessed and if successful, an offer of enrolment will be made.
St Joseph’s Enrolment Package
Please click on the following links to download the PDF: