How To Enrol
The first step is to contact the school, by phoning the office on (02)67461033. An enrolment form can be either emailed or sent out to you, the following documents must accompany the Enrolment Form:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copy of the student’s most recent school/pre-school report and NAPLAN reports
- Baptism Certificate (for Catholic enrolments)
- Immunisation History statement
- Proof of Residential Address
- Copy of any family law or other relevant court orders
- If your child is not a permanent resident you will need to provide: Passport & Current Visa.
- If your child is a temporary visa holder you will need to provide: Authority to enrol issued by Temporary Visa Holders Program Unit. This is required for visitor and temporary visa holders.
The school will then contact you to organise an interview with the principal.
St Joseph’s Enrolment Package
Please click on the following links to download the PDF: